View Single Post
Old 19th November 2021, 08:08   #46  |  Link
jlw_4049

Updating Release(s)
Quote:
v3.34:
* Fix for .dll error on Windows versions under 10
* I had to revert back to older python/pyinstaller, for what ever reason latest versions of them break older windows support

v3.35:
* Program should now clear Windows antivirus always, I've compiled my own version of pyinstaller and made sure not to add anything that was not needed and a few other smaller changes
* Officially from this point on the app will only run on x64 systems.
* QAAC has been updated to 'v2.72'
* Youtube-DL has been updated to 'youtube-dl 2021.06.06'
* MPV-Player has been updated to '0.33.1'
* Mediainfo CLI/GUI has been updated to v21.09
* FFMPEG has been updated to '2021-10-14-git-c336c7a9d7'

v3.36:
* Completely re-wrote the entire youtubedl GUI that was included within FFMPEGAudioEncoder
- It's fully written in python, with no needed binaries to run (other then FFMPEG which is included with ffmegaudioencodergui)
- It's fully multi-threaded
- It uses the python module ytb-dl in order to do the work
- It has the ability to download video and or audio, from almost any video website
- The simple version of this program has much less features then the full fledged version, how ever it has the basic needed features and it'll be much easier to keep up to date as I work with ffmpegaudioencodergui
- Youtube-DL is no longer required and is removed from the program entirely, the youtubeGUI is now built based off of the python module 'yt-dlp' and is currently only version 'yt-dlp 2021.11.10.1'

v3.36.1:
* Changed menu option from Youtube-DL-Gui to Simple-Youtube-DL-Gui
* Update this to the latest version from standalone
* This will correct a small bug that would have had to do with FFMPEG set location

v3.36.2: (Batch Gui Fixes)
* I stripped the un-needed brackets ({}) off of the file input for drag and drop. This didn't change the function of the app however it does make it look nicer when displaying the save file/view commands
* Show commands "FFMPEG" location will now update correctly based off where you choose in the "Set FFMPEG location"
NOTE: This was fully functional internally, however it did not correctly display on the show commands window
jlw_4049 is offline   Reply With Quote