View Single Post
Old 27th February 2015, 02:34   #214  |  Link
Iggyrules

Avatar 3: Sound and subtitles (hard coded) are perfect, but only black frames v.59

Hello all, I'm needing help...

I'm having a similar issue as CaBleman had regarding BD3D.iso to 3D.mkv with hard coded 3D subtitles...I've disabled the Hardware Accelerator, but I still have black frames issues. The sound is perfect throughout. Her's some examples - Avatar has all black frames from the start through to the end, but the sound and all the forced subs (hard coded) are perfect. Transformers I get about 90 minutes, then black frames for the remainder of the movie, sound and subs (hard coded) are perfect. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the same, about half the movie. I can provide all files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBleman View Post
'lo there,

I've been using BD3D2MK3D on a WIN 7 machine for a while and was quite happy with 0.42
I installed Avisynth 2.58 on a Windows 8.1 with all recent updates (also the .NET ones) and tried BD3D2MK3D 0.51 with different 3D BD ISOs. THe result is awlways the same.

After demuxing, all files seem to be there, in sizes which make sense.
But the encoding step would produce MKVs which have a black/blank video part in the end.

I tried a couple of things, examined the command lines, ran the commands manually - there are no specific error message, if any at all...

Non 3D chain with BluRip works fine BTW.

Any idea or guidance where to inspect further?

thx & bye,

CaBleman
Thank you,
Iggyrules

Last edited by Iggyrules; 27th February 2015 at 05:31.