View Single Post
Old 1st July 2017, 21:42   #44252  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by igvk View Post
The reason for this is simple - I would like to use different 3D LUTs for different ICC profiles.

This is because NEC MultiProfiler loads differently named profiles depending on built-in gamut modes of the monitor.
So, this is the only way for me to switch between different calibration modes in madVR automatically, depending on selected picture mode in MultiProfiler.
Hmmmm... Do you keep the ICC profile active, and the 3DLUT comes on top of that? Or do you have "disable GPU gamma ramps" checked in madVR, which I think should disable the ICC?

Usually you get the best quality if you disable the ICC and create a new 3DLUT which does everything. But that might not be what you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevcairiel View Post
Just to clarify, before more people ask, basically NVIDIA also works on Windows 10 Creators, minus the bug they're still fixing in their drivers?
I hope to have a workaround in v0.91.11 for the Nvidia driver bug. It works on my PC, but I can't say for sure if it will work for everyone.

Basically there's a chance everything might already work perfectly for all Nvidia users with the latest drivers. If it doesn't, then downgrading to an older driver should definitely do the trick.
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote