View Single Post
Old 21st December 2015, 19:15   #720  |  Link
sfatula

Turning hardware encode off now, however, over night, it appears 32 bit was working, until it hung? The 00800_3D.264 was 12GB, however, the console window showed how many frames encoded and just sat there, never did the mkvmerge, so, was not sure if it was truly done. No activity per task manager. Hitting keys did nothing, just closed the window and started over with HW encode off. It never showed the text from the echo that it was done (Encoding finished). Definitely have Intel CPU that does hardware acceleration, it's used in kodi. I do have a libmfxhw32.dll, date was 10/02/2015. Sounds pretty new to me. Version 6.15.7.10.

The name of the bluray is Jurassic World 3D. Have not had any trouble with other blurays, but, I don't own a lot of them at this time.

Anyway, it's running, we'll see if it works, and, it will take a long time without hardware. About a day apparently. If it works, I will still try hardware with FRIMSource just to see how that works (and turning back on hardware as AUTO). Any particular reason FRIMSource is not preferred, or, why DGMVCSource is preferred?