View Single Post
Old 1st September 2016, 05:26   #225  |  Link
Light001

Looking for help Again

i5 3550 4.1ghz, Gtx 980, windows 10 pro 64bit and most recent nvidia driver. BenQXl2420T, i watch mostly pirated 1080p Quality vidoes with some older shows 480p. My monitor only supports 60hz and 100hz and 120hz. I used Tft Centrals color calabration for my monitor. Watching things like game of thrones using madvr and Mpc-hc its abit dark unless i turn up brightness. Do i touch anything in the Nvidia Control Panel? under Video ? (Edge Enhance,Noise Reduc,Deinterlacing-unverse telecine)??
Under Devices I do not know what should be set, i assume the pc levels 0-255 is fine and 8 bit for native display? 3d format is auto. calibration is set to disable display modes is also unchecked color and gamma is left alone and hdr which is new, i selected the top option.

Processing All unchecked, Artifact removal unchecked,Image Enhance unchecked, and zoom, disable scaling if image size changes by only 25 lines or less. Scaling Algorithims are Chroma up- Jinc, Image Down-Jinc,Image doubling-off,image upscale-jinc with active anti ringing on all 3. Nothing in upscale refinement, Rendering has nothing checked off under general and the que for cpu is 16 and gpu is 8, Smooth Motion on, althought i do not know what to be looking for, just that in some movies when the scene is in motion from side to side i see visually its not very smooth, like a little judder or something, Dithering is Ordered and nothing checked in trade quality for preformance.

In Mpc Under lav Decored, top corner is all auto with the box checked 0-255 and ordered dithering, Dxva2 copyback with all boxes checked and software deinterlacing disabled.

Does anything stand out here that i would or should want to change? i would prefer to stay under 70% Gpu usage. Its been along time since i posted and i forgot alot of stuff . As i said most the stuff i watch is 1080 or 720 rip with the odd older show @ 480p. or worse. i find it dark watching game of thrones, unless i turn up brightness in mpc, which is kinda annoying. But i gave up trying to find a better set up for the monitors settings. Help me obi won kenobi, your my only hope <3

Sorry to toxic your thread, but if anyone can give me some input base on info provided or can inbox me id greatly appreciate it. if i find movie nirvana or epic results id glady paypal a few bucks for your time. TY!
Light001 is offline   Reply With Quote