View Single Post
Old 27th October 2015, 13:15   #649  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.76

OK, problem fixed.

This version has also a new batch mode to encode several projects in a row. You still have to generate the projects one at a time, but when they are created on disc, you can use File -> Batch Encode to modify automatically the __POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd files (or _POSTPROCESS_2D.cmd files if you select 2D encodings) of the selected projects so that the next encoding will start automatically.
Note that you can define a batch list when the first project is already encoding. The second project will start automatically when the first project is finished.

Note that due to the bug reported by sfatula, I wanted to release this version as rapidly as possible. Therefore I haven't had much time to check the Batch Encode function (and the fix). Please let me know if you find some problems. Also, when I'll have some free time, I will perhaps rewrite the Batch Encode from scratch to present a real GUI with a window containing all projects. But that's for later, if the new function is really useful. So, if you want so, let me know that you like the Batch Encode! ;-)

Quote:
v0.76 (October 27, 2015)
- Added File -> Batch Encode (to chain several _ENCODE_*D.cmd files together and encode them all in a row)
- Fix: Error when processing a BD3D file structure created by MakeMKV on hard disc.
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z