View Single Post
Old 8th October 2016, 12:08   #1085  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

OK, according to the error, it's DGMVCSource that fails to open the input files or can't get the Intel decoder to work.

I note also that the number of frames in the "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs" and in the "__ENCODE_3D.cmd" scripts is very low: only 3480 frames. It's approximately 2 minutes and 25 seconds of video ! So, either you encode only a very short clip (and certainly not the "How to train your dragon 2" movie), or you have edited manually the script to do a short test, or something went wrong when the project has been created. In the later case, I suspect a disk full problem. Are you sure you have enough disc space? You can probably see the real cause of the error in the BD3D2MK3D.log file, in the "*** Demuxing the streams..." section, near the beginning of the file. If you are not sure, post the content of that file here (between CODE marks, not as an image).

If the number of frames is correct and the 00162.track_4113.264 and 00162.track_4114.mvc files are present in the project folder, then maybe there is a problem with the Intel decoder. If it's the case, try to edit the avisynth script "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs" and change this line:
Code:
interleaved = DGMVCSource("00162.track_4113.264", "00162.track_4114.mvc", view = 0, frames = 3480, hw = 0)
Change the "hw = 0" at the end of the line with "hw = 1". That will disable the hardware acceleration during the decoding of the video (if your CPU supports it). Then launch again "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" and see if it works fine. If it's OK, that means that the Intel decoder tries to use the hardware acceleration but fails. Usually, it's due to outdated Intel CPU drivers. Check if there is an update of your CPU drivers. Otherwise, you may have to select the option "Settings -> MVC Decoder -> Hardware Acceleration -> Disabled (Use if Auto crashes)". That will permanently disable the hardware acceleration. You may also want to try to use FRIMSource instead of DGMVCSource (in the same "MVC Decoder" menu), although I doubt that it will work better.

Please let me know if you can get it to work, and how. Thanks.