View Single Post
Old 4th August 2015, 17:08   #514  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Do you mean that the secondary streams are not referenced at all in the MPLS? It's strange, as I have already seen many director comments or similar tracks in MPLS files. But perhaps they were not considered officially as secondary tracks in that BDs? Anyway, indeed there are often audio or subtitle (or even PIP video) tracks present in the M2TS (or SSIF) but not in the MPLS. They are what I have called "phantom tracks" in earlier versions of BD3D2MK3D. They have caused serious problems (notably because the phantom subtitle tracks do not have a 3D-Plane number and I can't therefore convert them to 3D correctly), and I have therefore decided to show only the referenced tracks in the GUI. It is not possible any more to select the phantom tracks for inclusion in the MKV. Problem solved: BD3D2MK3D has probably not to worry about DTS Express. At least if it is true that a secondary stream is always absent from the MPLS, and that all streams encoded in DTS Express are secondary tracks. If you can confirm that, please let me know. In the meantime, I will simply ignore DTS Express.

I will add -dcadec for all DTS streams. Without the DTS Express problem, it's easy. ;-)

Thanks again!

Last edited by r0lZ; 4th August 2015 at 17:12.