View Single Post
Old 20th November 2017, 14:03   #1307  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by albesp77 View Post
seems like that in background i see video without using glasses, like a double image, but the front in same frame is perfect!
I'm not sure I understand the problem.

Of course, if you watch the movie with the TV playing it in 3D but without the 3D glasses, you MUST see two slightly different images. You see the image for the left eye + the image for the right eye with your two eyes, and of course that's not how you are supposed to watch a 3D movie.

The objects that appear (with the glasses) approximately at the surface of the screen may give the impression that there is only one image, but when the distance from the screen to the background (or foreground) objects increases, the two images are more distant, and the effect of a double image becomes visible. (The effect is somewhat similar to what you can see when you are severely drunk.) It's caused by the parallax, and it's not only normal, but necessary. You can see exactly the same "double image" effect if you watch the 3D movie in a theater without the glasses.

If what you see when you use the 3D glasses is correct and appears in 3D, that means that everything is normal, and works as expected. You should NEVER watch a 3D movie without the glasses, as that doesn't make sense. (Some TVs have an option to watch the 3D movie in 2D, but in that case, they show you only a single view, and of course the "double image" effect disappears.)

Last edited by r0lZ; 20th November 2017 at 14:09.