View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2022, 00:27   #19782  |  Link
Pauly Dunne
Grumpy Old Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryushin View Post
Yes, download either version, extract the Tools folder, then just drag and drop the Tools folder into the RB folder (which also has a Tools folder) and it will merge and not overwrite any of the original Atak provided RB files.

The larger 7z file is if you want access to all of Pauly Dunne's many different scripts and plugins. If you just want SMDegrain, then the lite version is all you need.

I'm running the larger stripped version now with RB's auto updates turned on.
Well, you 2 guys have been busy, while I've been asleep (time difference), and now there's a whole new build, so now I will have to re-evaluate this project, as any future builds, I can't call my own, anymore

I will "study" what you've done with the stripped down builds, and go from there.

But at this stage, it seems like both the "Lite" & full builds are "fixed".

EDIT:- I've just noticed a glaring oversight with this..this very important folder "SMDEGRAIN Scripts (& others)" is missing from the stripped down "full" build.

This folder contains ALL the scripts that can be copied to the Custom folder, so they can be used in RB.

The "Lite" build does not require that folder, as the dependencies aren't included, hence "Lite"

Last edited by Pauly Dunne; 2nd December 2022 at 01:40.
Pauly Dunne is offline   Reply With Quote