View Single Post
Old 5th September 2003, 23:15   #81  |  Link
specise_8472

Surcode DTS 1.021
If any programmers are interested, I have pulled apart the Registry settings and the .SSF files. If interested I can give the info if wanted. May be easier to change the registry settings then call surcode. As do not have to load in .SSF file. But surcode keeps track of the last used .SSF file in the registry also. Does it load it back in on open?.(Better check this one out). I also found that if you change the .SSF file you have to restart Surcode, as it goes through the motions of loading again, but ignores the changes - unless restarted-reloaded.

I was going to program something but have got the Delphi version of the VST templates and am investigating some interesting options. So sidetracked.
Have made great strides in a DTS decompiler, but nothing to give yet. Actually I don't know if I will release it as it uses the routines and ideas from the Patent and ETSI tech specs. So copyright issues???? (I only attack this project when in the mood as it does not seem to be as easy as first thought )