View Single Post
Old 6th August 2022, 21:07   #50  |  Link
Lowpro

We can rebuild "The Six Million Dollar Man" on Blu-ray. We have the technology.

In the process of re-authoring Season 2 I stumbled on to a few issues with Season 1 which needed addressed as I've been using Season 1 as a template. I've since gone back and corrected the issues with Season 1 and have completed my re-authoring of Seasons 2-5 and The Reunion Films. See below. Also, prior to re-authoring Season 3 I went back and gave Season 1 and Season 2 a facelift, all graphical text for the menus being replaced. Readability is much improved as a result as is the contrast between certain textual elements.

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 1

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 1.) (15.6 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 2

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 2.) (14.8 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 3

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 3.) (14.6 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 4

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 4.) (17 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 5

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 5.) (13 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: The Reunion Films

(Click here to download my re-authoring of The Reunion Films.) (4.76 MB)

Below each preview image above is a download link to my re-authoring of the given season for those interested. (Pics of the Blu-ray menus for "Seasons 2-5" and "The Reunion Films" can be seen in the Blu-ray.com forum thread here.) As mentioned in my prior post, no files from the retail discs are included. Within the "BDMV\BACKUP\BDEDIT" folder for each disc (BD folder set) is a text file outlining which retail files (M2TS/CLPI) need to be added, how they should be named and where they should be placed. Short of that one could still check out the TOP MENU for a given disc using a software based Blu-ray player in addition to looking over the Blu-ray folder structure in BDedit. (When looking over the Blu-ray's in BDedit make sure to reference my GPR definitions. An excel sheet of my GRP definitions for a given disc can be found in its "BDMV\BACKUP\BDEDIT" folder.)

(IMPORTANT NOTE: A mouse should not be used for menu nagivation when playing the Blu-ray's using a software based Blu-ray player. Navigating a given Blu-ray menu using a mouse will break the Blu-ray menu. Important things happen as you navigate the menus. Those things only take place when menu navigation is done using a keyboard just as would be the case when using a Blu-ray player remote control.)

Last edited by Lowpro; 29th August 2022 at 04:19.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote