View Single Post
Old 7th January 2017, 00:33   #25449  |  Link
Blurayhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
The easiest way is to choose ALTERNATE output and select a format. For example, if you want to keep them intact, you can choose an intact option. If not, choose the one you want (720p, 1080p etc.), and then choose a quality level. The default of 23 is very good, but if you want near-perfect change it to 18. There are other options too, depending on your preference.

After you select the disc as your source, go to the BATCH tab and right click on it. Select "Add multiple Playlists to Queue" and choose the playlists for each of the episodes. Then just run the batch job. When it's done you will have all 3 or 4 episodes each in a separate MKV file. Repeat for all discs.
Thank you Jdbbs but in few words? When I select Full movie, on Bd rebulder appears the three episodies that contain the disc but if I select Only movie on the Bd rebuilder appears the option to only one episode and very long (just like if Bd rebuilder takes the three episodes as one)

That is all my problem, I select Only movie and Bd rebuilder appears that, if I select full movie, appears all three
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote