View Single Post
Old 27th December 2008, 02:26   #69  |  Link
azad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoof View Post
It is impossible to sign .jar files with original certificate, as this requires that you have the private key corresponding to certificate's public key, which you obviously don't have.
You don't need the original certificate. I just used a certificate from slysoft, but from a disc where the regioncode and the java signatures were not fixed. This certificate is 2 bytes bigger. So there must be a difference to the certificate used with removed regioncode and disabled bd-live.

Quote:
You could report a particular title you have problem with on Slysoft's forum. They might then investigate and fix this. As I don't see why Panasonic doesn't play a disc with .jars fixed by AnyDVD.
There are a lof of people with the bd35/bd55 with playback problems of bd-j "backups". The Pansonic Hotline told us that this is a "feature" and not a problem.

Quote:
Also, did you try fixing .jars with "Blu-ray Region Code Remover"? Maybe Panasonic will like its files beter? Though I doubt it...
Will give that a try. But I still have a lot of backups where I don't have the original anymore and I would like to "repair" them anyway. And not only me.

Last edited by azad; 27th December 2008 at 02:31.
azad is offline   Reply With Quote