View Single Post
Old 4th December 2009, 05:20   #3  |  Link
Fyrsten

Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
You can create chapters using VobBlanker:

http://jsoto.posunplugged.com/guides...ells/index.htm

Me, I'd do it by demuxing (PGCDemux), creating the chapters for a celltimes.txt, remuxing, this time adding in the chapters (Muxman), and then adding the remuxed video back into the original (unless you don't have or don't need menus) (PGCEdit).
Thanks for replying. I've tried Vobblanker and that link you gave me, but it's hard to find the exact time to put a chapter (in this seamless concert), especially since there is no audio/sound in vobblanker (at least I can not hear anything), so I eventually ended up with playing the DVD files in PowerDVD and wrote down the timestamp minutes and seconds where I thought there should be a chapter.

Then I had some difficulty getting it exact with the vobblanker, especially since the two sliders, the upper one and the bottom one seems to be not synchronized. However marking seems to work with only the upper slider, so I ended up using that one only.

After some messing around and two attempts, I finally managed to get it right. I wonder, isnt there any software out there who is more "userfriendly", in case I'll have a new DVD to divide into chapters in the future? I don't care if its cost money, as long as there is audio/sound and proper timecode and navigation to make it easier to insert chapters.

But you saved me this time, so thank you for your help Manono
Fyrsten is offline   Reply With Quote