View Single Post
Old 4th January 2016, 00:33   #739  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.81

DO NOT USE v0.80! MkvMerge v8.7.0 doesn't work!

Sorry, the last thing I did before releasing v0.80 was to check if newer versions of the 3rd party programs were available, and I have updated the mkvtoolnix exes to the latest version, without testing if they work. I just finished an encoding right now, and I have noticed that the final mkv is not produced. After some investigation, my conclusion is that MkvMerge v8.7.0 is totally buggy, at least the Windows version. It cannot mux anything, and is not recognised by the MkvToolnix GUI. I've tried all versions available, and it's always the same problem. I will report the bug to the authors, but in the meantime I have made a new release of BD3D2MK3D that includes the previous version of the mkvtoolnix exes, v8.6.1.

Note: If you have made an encoding and you can't find the final MKV, you don't need to re-encode everything. Just install this version and launch __MUX_3D.cmd to create the MKV.

Quote:
v0.81 (January 4, 2016)
- Due to huge bugs in MkvMerge v8.7.0, reverted the MkvToolnix exes to the previous version (8.6.1)
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z

If you have already downloaded and installed BD3D2MK3D v0.80, you can also simply overwrite mkvmerge.exe, mkvpropedit.exe, mkvinfo.exe and the "data" directory in the toolset directory of BD3D2MK3D with the versions from this MkvToolnix archive: mkvtoolnix-32bit-8.6.1.7z. (Nothing else has changed in BD3D2MK3D itself.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.