View Single Post
Old 29th December 2019, 11:20   #8  |  Link
Groucho2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by abolibibelot View Post
@ Groucho2004

Well, here it is then (quite oddly, the file was refused with the .avs extension) :
Attachment 17104
And the associated FrameSurgeon command file (with a lot of comments – and lines beginning with “#” are commands I tried but which produced an unsatisfactory output) :
Attachment 17105

Again, there are so many moving parts and unexpected issues that it would have to run flawlessly to be worth the try at this point... (See for instance this other thread I just created, reporting some weird things I experienced with LWLibavVideoSource and some interpolation commands.) Is it guaranteed that the behaviour of every plugin used would be exactly the same with Avisynth+ in multi-threading mode ?
First of all, I'm not surprised that this script is slow. Again, confirm with AVSMeter (and also check memory usage). Running this multi-threaded with 32 bit Avisynth would most likely not work because of memory constraints. Use 64 bit AVS+, I can't think of any reason why it would not work.

I have no idea if this script would run properly multi-threaded. As you mentioned, there are many moving parts. Try it, use these guidelines to set it up.