View Single Post
Old 5th June 2013, 09:54   #1394  |  Link
slavanap

Next version of ssifSource lib: http://sendfile.su/821817
* precise seeking removed, now default directshow seeking function does all the work (not frame precise),
* default swap_views value set to 0 (AVC=left, MVC=right),
* mkv files that contains 2 views (mkv files is made by MakeMKV software and perfertly plays in Stereoscopic player) support added. Requires MatroskaSplitter.dll from Stereoscopic player.

@jdobbs, r0lZ
If the sync problem appears in that lib, too, please let me know.
The one difference in process when you extract base view in one AVS-file and dependent view in the other AVS-file is that ssifSource lib doesn't request dependent view from CoreAVC when it isn't necessary (for only base view extraction; to make extraction process faster). So maybe the problem is in that. To force 2 view extraction anytime you can just select 2 views to be extracted and then crop the one you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
[EDIT] OK, the problem is caused by the fact that I was encoding with avs2yuv and x264_x64. Unfortunately, ssifsource3() is (currently) totally incompatible with avs2yuv. Pity, but it's not so bad. The test I did with x264 32-bit worked perfectly. I'm still wondering why ssifsource2() works in 64-bit mode, but not ssifsource3(). Both can do seeks now, and I have supposed that the problem was due to the new seek support, but apparently, it's not the case.
What do you mean? You mean I need to compile ssifSource2 for x64 architecture? I can do that actually.
Or you mean, that ssifSource2 function works and ssifSource3 function does not work in the same dll? That's really strange to me. ssifSouce3 actually uses ssifSource2, that's why there are both of them in the same library.

Last edited by slavanap; 5th June 2013 at 13:49.
slavanap is offline   Reply With Quote