View Single Post
Old 1st September 2015, 16:48   #591  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Well, I don't know at all the OFS file format, but according to the BDSup2Sub doc, it exports the XML/PNG files in a way compatible with Scenarist:
Quote:
Supported Formats

Blu-Ray SUP: import (since 1.0) and export (since 1.6)
Sony BDN XML (as used by Sonic Scenarist HDMV): import and export (since 3.3.0)
HD-DVD SUP: import (since 1.9)
VobSub (SUB/IDX): import (since 3.5.0) and export (since 1.0)
DVD-SUP (SUP/IFO): import and export (since 3.9.0)

[...]
Note that BDSup2Sub will only export 8bit palettized PNGs with transparency (via tRNS tag) for maximum compatibility with Sonic Scenarist HDMV.

[...]
18.04.2009 3.2.0 -> 3.3.0

Changed: added support for importing/exporting Sony BDN XML/PNG format (used by Sonic Scenarist).
Images are automatically cropped on import.
So, it seems that the XML/PNG format is directly compatible with Scenarist, and it should be possible to import directly the XML/PNG file in Scenarist. However, the 3D PNGs are saved by ImageMagick and not directly by BDSup2Sub. If the 3D PMGs cannot be imported, you may have to load the XML/PNG or the final BD SUP stream in BDSup2Sub, and export it again to XML/PNG, to force BDSup2Sub to convert the images to 8bit palettized PNGs with transparency, as it seems that only that precise format is recognised by Scenarist.

I will see if it is possible to save the PNGs with ImageMagick directly to the right format, but it's probably not possible. Anyway, converting the streams manually should not be difficult for you.

I've googled for information about the OFS file format, but I can't find useful info. If you really need your subtitles in that format, you should ask more knowledgeable persons in the Subtitle or Scenarist forums.