View Single Post
Old 31st October 2014, 02:20   #14  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Add a "Return Source1" immediately after "source2=Avisource(...)", does it work OK up till there (ie are the dll's loaded OK).

I was getting problems with UnsharpMask missing from warpsharp.dll (old version from 2002/2003).
Replaced with 2008 version on Wiki, works OK with original res 1392x1048 in VDMod.

EDIT: Ooops no, if AVSPmod works ok then cannot be as above. Unless you mean OTHER scripts work OK but this
one [with LoadPlugin("warpsharp.dll"),] does not.

Where does one get the 2010 version John ?
EDIT: OK John, found it in Fred's package.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshadis View Post
preview crashes all the time for me too.
Try switch off "Settings/Main configuration/Improved AVS Opening" as in post #9. (EDIT: Switches itself back on again after update I think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshadis View Post
More to prevent the Hueg Liek Xbox forum-busting.
Yep, was not sure if that were reason.

EDIT:
elbennodiablo,
RT_Stats has RT_Debug and RT_DebugF functions [You need DebugView (google) to view output].
You could eg put either side of the Loadplugins lines
Code:
    RT_Debug("Attempting Load Plugins")

# Here Load Plugin() funcs

RT_Debug("Loaded Plugins OK")
And insert additional debug lines to track how far it got before the problem bites.
NOTE, MeGUI re-opens script about 4 or five times before Preview window is shown, but VirtualDub only once.
(So in MeGUI you will see complete set of RT_Debug messages multiple times when MeGUI is working OK).

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 31st October 2014 at 03:09.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote