View Single Post
Old 21st May 2010, 19:08   #81  |  Link
CruNcher

Yes i read it and yes i understand what you wrote above but in the END you madeup a Final conclusion that reads:

Quote:
Finally, the problem of patents appears to be rearing its ugly head again. VP8 is simply way too similar to H.264: a pithy, if slightly inaccurate, description of VP8 would be “H.264 Baseline Profile with a better entropy coder”. Though I am not a lawyer, I simply cannot believe that they will be able to get away with this, especially in today’s overly litigious day and age. Even VC-1 differed more from H.264 than VP8 does, and even VC-1 didn’t manage to escape the clutches of software patents.
This is a Final conclusion on your side a final statement that says "They wont get away with this Patent Violation"

And this from the Mouth from someone like you is everything mass media waits for to make up a story from. And the Stock Market reacting.

I thought MPEG directly would attack but not in my "darkest dreams" i would have thought that you would be the initial reason that starts this all, and everyone of the other side hops behind searching cover for it :P

It is about Time

Join the Revolution NOW before it is to Late !

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168004

Last edited by CruNcher; 21st May 2010 at 19:27.
CruNcher is offline   Reply With Quote