View Single Post
Old 17th January 2016, 15:32   #758  |  Link
GamBIT_Rus

BD3D2MK3D - Excellent program, thanks a lot!
Some issues:

1. Forced subs cant be hardcoded. While it is shown in movie.
I got many bd3d-iso with the forced subs in pgs, but each time I try to hardcode it, I get an error and braking the process before encoding the video. Like that:

Avisynth error:
Script error: there is no function named "SupTitle"
(__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs, line 53)
x264 [error]: could not open input file `-'

or smth like that:

Done with warnings!
* No forced captions in "00001.track_4608.Rus_forced.2D.sup"! Stream skipped.
* BDSup2Sub "00001.track_4608.Rus_forced.2D.sup": No forced subtitles found.
Generating the avisynth script anyway. You may have to convert the subtitles to IDX/SUB manually.
* No forced captions in "00001.track_4608.Rus_forced.2D.idx". Stream skipped.

I tried to choose between different discs & forced subs - the same. Both "Hardcode subtitle methods". BDSup2Sub ++ & jar (I got java).
Sometimes happens the successful hardcode of the full sub stream. Forced subs - never. As it doesnt exist at all, although is shown in the list at 2 tab.

Another subs-problem is - auto-forced subs do not play in rip even at the PC. "Forced subtitles (auto)" point is present in MKV, and it tries to play as default, but empty always.

My opinion - BD3DMK3D doesn't read correctly forced subs, while shows a lot of it. Or the demuxing process gives the empty stream, or the program doesnt see it.

2. Would be great if BD3DMK3D could set checkbox "Exit and encode after successful demux" on. It's boring to set it manually every time the process started. Please make this setting in the options.
And would be great having option "low cpu priority" in the options too (such cmd-file is made anyway, why not to use it?)

3. h.265 encoded files are not playable at the LG 4K TV. Some 265-files made in DVDFab are playable. Tried different options - couldn't understand what's wrong with BD3D2MK3D. At the PC everything is OK. What is needed for TVs?