View Single Post
Old 17th October 2014, 07:13   #107  |  Link
CRFOnly
x264 Addict

Ive been a doom9 lurker for years, but I finally registered just to post here.

First of all I have to say thank you very much for coding this. Ive been looking for a reliable and powerful 3d ripper for more than a year. I didn't want to use dvdfab because I honestly think its garbage. This software is the perfect balance of power and ease-to-use.

I tried a couple encodes using my usual encoding settings for 2d encoding and i must say the result is perfect. Ive come across some problems tho, but fixed them myself. Ill post still in case someone read. I'm using Nvidia 3dVision with PowerDVD14. I found out that if i manually mux with the last mkvmerge, PowerDVD will recognize subtitles but wont make them work (even if i activate them manually). Weird thing is if I use your muxer (which is actually mkvmerge from the command line) everything works great. I dont get it but its certainly not a problem from your wonderful software.

I also found out that the 3d subtitle maker always make sup file without any problem but if i ask it to make 2d subtitles as well, it wont make them in .sup half of the time.

I'm not sure why this is happening... Im mostly using foreign subtitles and most of the time your software take the complete movie sub and extract only forced subs from it, works great in 3d but fail in 2d.

Apart from that, its perfection, Thanks again. I would like to request a feature in the software, the hability to see the source file sizes (example subtitles sizes). When i see multiple subtitles files with the same languages, im trying to pick the forced one (which is lower in size). Just saying if you cant i understand.

Thanks and keep up the good work!