View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2014, 14:21   #102  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.50

OK, here is the fix for the bug discovered by Marty. That terrible bug was in my code, and not in BDSup2Sub.jar.

This version fixes also a couple of minor bugs, including a bug introduced in the previous version, but happening only in extremely rare circumstances. (In fact, I think there is no 3D BD with a title that can trigger that bug, unless you click on Show All 3D Playlists and you select a playlist beginning with a multi-angle MPLS, and the title has the tsMuxeR bug with the wrong angle numbers, and you convert at least a subtitle file to 3D. That should not happen often! Anyway, it's fixed now.)

I have also updated the MkvMerge binaries to the latest version.
Quote:
# v0.50 (September 22, 2014)
# - Converting subtitles to 3D full-SBS or full-T&B with 3D-planes was broken. Thanks Marty!
# - Minor bug fixed: The 3D-planes were not correctly checked in MPLS files bedinning by a multi-angle video file.
# - Fix: Tools -> Find dependent view MPLS Files was broken for multi-angle playlists.
# - The errors and warnings should now appear in red in the console.
# - Updated MkvMerge and the MkvMerge GUI to the latest version (v7.2.0)
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z

I am currently working to the MPLS parser, to be able to avoid tsMuxeR to analyse the content of the BD. This version is therefore probably the latest one using tsMuxeR to parse the MPLS files. I will need some time to integrate my parser in BD3D2MK3D, and I may introduce new bugs, so I hope this version is (almost) bug free.

Last edited by r0lZ; 22nd September 2014 at 14:44. Reason: typo