View Single Post
Old 14th October 2004, 17:15   #720  |  Link
Eye of Horus
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by KpeX
@EoH

If you have a problem with a forum member, then either use the report post link or post the link to a specific post. You cannot make these blind accusations and say that the moderator is not active in this forum.

If there are posts that you feel violate the rules, please point them out to me. But I fail to see what you are talking about.

This forum is a venue for free speech. Members are free to ask you something. Other members are free to post their answer or opinion to the question, and you are free to post your answer. The original poster has the freedom to use or learn from whatever answers he chooses.

I don't see insults in this thread, or in the other 5.1 discussion threads. I see a lot of discussion and testing of conversion methods. Again, if you feel there are insulting or rule breaking posts, please show me.
As I said : in the past the moderators played an active role. But now the members must inform the moderators. You say you don't find anything ? And now I have to search to show you examples ?

Sentences like this one about me , were not enough for you to do anything about it :
"Yes it's indeed a "superb job" to take someone else's ideas, modify them and then claim their your own without giving credit to the person who came up with the idea. That's very "gracious", very "inventive" and extremely "friendly."

Just one of many many more. Strange that you don't find them !
If I want to, I can post at least 25 of these quotes, that I consider insulting. Hey, it's MY feeling I have with remarks like this. That you don't care about this, doesn't mean the feeling will be gone for ME ! Calling that "blind accusations" while there are so many examples, is IMHO not fair !

I'm sorry Kpex, but as moderator you did no good job (compared to the old times). I repeat : if freedom of speech is an excuse to let those insults go on, then I don't feel this is the place where I feel comfortable. Your first reaction was a threat to close down this thread. Where were you when those insults started ?

Everyone who reads this whole thread can point you exactly to where it started. Strange that you can't do that yourself !

just my 2 cents......

EoH