View Single Post
Old 26th May 2009, 22:59   #41  |  Link
turbojet

Quote:
Originally Posted by twazerty View Post
After a couple of weeks I am almost ready to release my next version. Some translation needs te be done, settings panel need te be fixed and some testing. There ain't that much new features. Those will be added after release. What is coming:
- Totally new Stream Tab. After entering a file you will be thrown to the Stream Tab. So in a couple of mouse clicks you added a disc in the queue. Saves lots of useless clicking.
- Pause/Resume button
- Priority changer
- First subtitle stream can be forced (For all items)
- Subtitle Preset Editor with color and font chooser
- Max 32 subitle streams. Each stream can be assigned with another preset.
- Order subtitles
- More subtitles of the same internal file can be added. Each stream can be assigned with another preset. Same for External files. Can be added more than once.
- Max 32 subtitle streams
- Some upgrades like tsMuxer, x264 etc.
- Delivery with an installer so it will be placed in Program Files. Also shortcuts etc.

Maybe I will add the resize function for PGS streams in this version. Not sure right now.
Looks pretty impressive and the pause/resume will definitely set it apart from others. I will keep my mouth shut about process in the other frontend threads until AVCHDcoder has had it for at least a few weeks to gain attention. For the sup resize if you are planning on using TSMuxer to make sure it looks and place nearly identical to original sup you'll want to use this in the meta: bottom-offset=0,font-border=0

Quote:
This problem cannot be solved. Java loses information which process it launched. So I cannot know which cmd.exe to kill. I tell to kill cmd.exe so it kills all running cmd.exe's.
Bummer, if you had an external script running to get launched PID's from AVCHDcoder would that work?

Quote:
Does MeGui etc run on Windows 7 RC? Cannot get AVCHDCoder working to encode the movie.
BD-Rebuilder, MeGUI (except drag-n-drop) RipBot264, sx264 work in Win7 x64.

To get AVCHDcoder encoding in Windows 7 try the windows 7 bit in this psst

Last edited by turbojet; 26th May 2009 at 23:39.
turbojet is offline   Reply With Quote