Thread: Firefox Addons
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2019, 22:42   #10  |  Link
littleD

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
All that there about:config stuff is a bit obscure, maybe somebody should do an addon to make em all an easy config app.
[with one line of explanation for each opt, maybe, and link to better explanation, maybe exists already].
Yes, there was already existing Configuration Mania addon, that had pletora of options. I believe there is some poor replacement for this addon, but forgot what site mentioned this.

I was also a long time user of various "hecking" addons.
For old firefox i was using Lazarus form recovery. For now, WebExt i use Form history control II, easy to recover forum posts and forms or any input.
I was also using right to click, Nowaday replacement Right click to copy is essential one

Somehow easy to bring back closed tabs is thanks to Undo closed Tabs Button by clicking on top bar button instead of going through menus.

I use Flagfox for easy identyfiyng site whois, coutry registration flag, alexa (for admins ) and whats not.

Greasemonkey is powerful addon. I used to use many many scripts in old days. My beloved was YT age bypass verification, now i omit this restriction by the other way. But my main script now is Google Search Extra Buttons and some antimalware, antiads.

One of fancy addons category is Link Alert.

My newest addon is Enhancer for Youtube. First of first it is compatible all the time. I use mainly for custom default resolution. Flying videoplayer window is another fancy feature.

I very most miss Tab Mix Plus. The existing webextension is just template. C'mon mozilla guys, how i cannot set tabs in the rows by normal option...? J.. just why?

BTW, i already enabled Webrenderer in about:config, which is not yet official ready for intel on battery, however im happy with it.

OMG. Thanks to this thread i found another awsome extension is back! Its DownThemAll. After all that drama, its Great!, installing now, looking for DTA Anti Container.

Last edited by littleD; 1st December 2019 at 23:07.
littleD is offline   Reply With Quote