View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2014, 02:29   #162  |  Link
bottom

Hi

thanks for the fast reply!

1) subtitle resize filter:
Actually I don't care which filter is used as long as it's the one that the developer suggests. I just noticed that „Mitchell“ is printed out several times into BD3D2MK3D.log while „lanczos“ never shows up. Still the results look really good!

2) Creation of idx AND sup fails:
Don't know the best way yet how to supply you with my screenshot/log-files, but I think the behaviour can be reproduced quite easily:
On the 2nd tab I additionally always check/select the “forced” streams. The problem I described happens exactly for those streams for which no forced subtitles exist (which seems to be the case quite often).

So in my example at the end of demuxing there's the message:
* No forced captions in "00037.track_4608.Deu_forced.2D.idx". Skipped.

And when trying to mux (using '_MUX_3D.cmd') there's the message:
Warning: '00037.track_4608.Deu.3D.sub': A track with the ID 0 was requested but not found in the file. The corresponding option will be ignored.
Warning: '00037.track_4608.Deu.2D.sub': A track with the ID 0 was requested but not found in the file. The corresponding option will be ignored.

The problems are:

a) There's no file name “00037.track_4608.Deu.3D.sub”
According to the “_MUX_3D_OPTIONS” this should be a “0:German 3D (BD SUP)” track!?
In my understanding the entry should be “00037.track_4608.Deu.3D.sup”. This file exists/was created but is never referenced from anywhere inside the batch file.
(Actually I edited the options-file according by changing “sub” to “sup” and the result looked good)

b) Same is for the missing file “00037.track_4608.Deu.2D.sub”
“_MUX_3D_OPTIONS” states it as “0:German 2D (BD SUP)”
Here the file available is “00037.track_4608.Deu.sup”.
Renaming “Deu.2D.sub” to “Deu.sup” in the options-file seemed to do the trick.

3) updated tools:
Nice to hear, thanks!
I can confirm that x264 r2491 (x64) worked fine for me, but I haven't checked the latest release r2525 yet.

4) swap left/right view:
This is of course no problem/bug of the software!
And the solution you provided is perfect

Thanks!

bottom