View Single Post
Old 10th June 2016, 23:15   #22  |  Link
bilditup1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJCZP View Post
The user stickboy has several tools that could be used for manual labor. Maybe my script RescueFrame can help.
About rainbows look DeRainbow.

EDIT: more problems with chroma: Here.
Yeah I began looking for derainbowing tools right after, they seem to help greatly. I noticed though that interlacing artifacts are not completely dealt with by sp00kyfox's script, though they are much harder to catch. See here for example - look particularly at the edges of the letters.

ED: Sorry, I didn't process the first sentence there. I'll look into those as well.
I also found this. So I have a lot to keep in mind between your recommendations and manono's. Thanks again! Though if you have any more specific ideas than manually replacing the remaining bad frames, I'd be happy to here those as well.

ED2: Your script looks useful if I had to manually fix a frame and reinsert it but I don't think I'll have to do that? Hopefully I could just use the preceding artifact-free frame in most cases.

ED3: So natch it's not that easy. Sometimes it's the first frame, sometimes it's the second. Brilliant.

Last edited by bilditup1; 11th June 2016 at 00:39.
bilditup1 is offline   Reply With Quote