View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2008, 08:11   #188  |  Link
Fraschetti

First off, let me say "thank you so much!" for all of your hard work on avi.NET and pgc.NET .. I use them so much that I have shortcuts to them on my quick launch menu.

My only thoughts:
1. A fair number of the DVDs I rip/encode end up having a serious audio sync issue (I think one movie was 2.5 seconds off). While it's certainly not something I'd stop using avi.NET over, it certainly makes things a pain (by pain I mean using yet another app to sync things up). Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned the root cause of this sync issue. Is there anything I can do on my end to help prevent this sync issue?

2. I'm running Vista 32-bit and while I don't remember the exact behavior (it's been a while), so I know I have to run avi.NET as the administator (Compatability Mode --> Run as Administrator) otherwise UAC screws things up a bit. This one I don't even really care about all that much (this is just one of many apps I have to grant admin permissions to).. but it is something I thought was worth mentioning (forgive me if it's already been mentioned in this thread).
Fraschetti is offline   Reply With Quote