View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2004, 02:56   #281  |  Link
@ndy

@specise_8472
Quote:
Attention Daphy - just noticed that my old DLL was gone from the site. Was this you, or are you going to have the age old problem of people deleating stuff for the hell of it
That was Daphy and me

So what I can say is that we have to make some rules for the FTP- Sever.

If your file was named "Ambi-rc1.dll" you`ll find it in "\Ambisonic\VST-Plugin\plugins-031231.rar".

The best way to get along is, that all of you upload the files with your nicknames. Instaead of zipping the files there should be a categorized folder in which you can find the uploads as well as an zipped file with all available files in there.

I don`t want you to make double postings, so the threads "stereo to 5 channel surround" and "dedicated ambisonic server online" should be separated.

Feel free to post your uploads of bidules, dlls and somewhat else in the ambisonic post.
All technical problems should be posted in the server posting.

The structure of the FTP- Server is quite easy:
you`ll find all your uploads as soon as possible in the folders named to the subject. I agree that the uploads should not be zipped to find them a little easier (Note: I unzipped the file plugins-031231.rar)

If you have other suggestions of organizing the FTP- Server please let me know

BTW: except of daphy and me has no one the (official) right to delete anything

Last note for this posting:

please upload your files with your nickname in the file file like ČAmbi-rc1_specise_8472.dll".

CU
Andy

Last edited by @ndy; 3rd January 2004 at 03:07.