View Single Post
Old 19th June 2020, 08:04   #18  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Welcome to the Doom9 forums, Sixsupersonic.

powercfg.exe should not be mandatory. It is used only by the Settings -> Power Plans menu, and if you select to not change the power plan when encoding, it should not prevent to encode normally. However, I agree that it is launched when the program starts, just to know the current power plan. I will modify the code to launch it only under windows, and to remove entirely the Power Plans menu under Linux.

I don't have the source of MVCPlanes2OFS, because it has been written by Nico8583 (in Delphi). Unfortunately, Nico is not active here any more. However, I know what the program does exactly, and I should be able to explain how to write it. Write me an email, and I'll try to find the doc that was the basis for the program. Have a look at the end of the PgcEdit home page (link in my signature) to find my email address. Also, note that MVCPlanes2OFS.exe is a simple CLI tool that should run without problem under wine. Its syntax is extremely simple: MVCPlanes2OFS.exe source_MVC_stream destination_directory
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote