View Single Post
Old 27th March 2003, 23:23   #15  |  Link
trbarry

Quote:
Being new to VDMod templates, is my used of "LoadPlugin" appropriate? I was looking at the sample templates and the plugins seem to be used there, but are not specified.
You can specify path names for testing but if they are in that default plugin folder they will be found anyway, starting with Avisynth 2.x (?). So as long as you have run the install then you don't need those lines. And that isn't anything specific to Virtualdubmod, it's true for all filters.

Quote:
There's one thing about DVD2AVI that has been bothering me. Maybe you have the tools to do something about it. I noticed that when I open files, the "File List" window is not resizeable. It doesn't even add scroll bars. And when I click ADD I can not select multiple files (like you can with HDTV2Mpeg2). When my files are in 2 sub directories and have names like "[2003-03-22 11.35pm] She Spies.0000.ts" it is impossible to tell what files are being loaded and in what order. The only way around it is to rename the dirs and files. Can this be changed?
I've been lazy about that, but probably won't fix it that way. The trick is that DVD2AVI (all of them) will get up to 10 sequential file names if you just select one of them. But there is a bug that it doesn't do it properly for files that don't have a 3 letter file type. So I've been renaming mine to "trp". I'll fix that part shortly, along with coming up with a default of mpeg2 & HDTV files.

I don't really consider that DVD2AVI pgm mine and don't work on it much but occasionally someone sends me a fix or something irratates me enough that I go change it. But it's all in Sourceforge (and source in my zip) if anyone wants to have at it.

- Tom
trbarry is offline   Reply With Quote