View Single Post
Old 10th June 2016, 01:38   #15  |  Link
bilditup1

Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
I don't understand. Except for having to get NNEDI3 if you don't already have it, that's the exact script to use.
I misunderstood, I thought that that nnedi3 had to be called separately somewhere else, and that you just assigned the result of that operation to a new variable also called nnedi3, and then passed that in to the Clip2 parameter. But I see now that just putting TFM(Clip2=Nnedi3,chroma=true) is sufficient.

Quote:
It can't be done properly without some serious manual work of replacing the remaining chroma-blended frames with 'clean' versions.
What is the best way to do such frame substitutions with AviSynth? Lots of trims?

Quote:
Just bob it and have a look - you can go 3 and sometimes 4 frames of blending in a row.
I just did that
Code:
AssumeTFF()
Bob()
and definitely see those 4 blended frames in a row. Damn. But practically speaking what does this tell me, other than 'bobbing doesn't fix it'? I'll still have to manually replace the bad frames, right?
Quote:
But, as I said, maybe others can see things to do that I don't know. I don't work with cartoons much.
OK, so I guess I'll hope that happens, too. Thanks again for all your comments/starting to put me on the right track.

Last edited by bilditup1; 10th June 2016 at 01:41.
bilditup1 is offline   Reply With Quote