View Single Post
Old 14th April 2015, 14:21   #334  |  Link
brochild

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
You haven't explained what the problem is. You can't see the subtitles at all?
I can only see and select one subtitle in the MKV file.
The name of it is the same name as the file name. Instead of "French", its called "00800.track_4610.Fra.2d.idx". The problem is I wanted to be able to select one of the 3 subtitles, English, or French, or Spanish. But if I create a Blue-ray iso image using TSMUXER, I can see all three and be able to select the one hat I want.

Quote:
BD3D2MK3D converts the demuxed subtitles to whatever you want. In tab 2, you can select the subtitle types to include in the MKV: 2D, 3D or both.
In my case, I select both

Quote:
You can also specify if you want them in VobSub (IDX/SUB) or BD PGS (SUP) format, or both. BD3D2MK3D adds the "2D" or "3D" string to the file name according to the type of conversion, and the SUP extension is kept for the BD SUP format. If you have selected the VobSub format, two files are produced: a small IDX file containing information about the subtitles (such as the colours and timings), and a larger SUB file with the actual subtitle images. So, for example, 00800.track_4610.Fra.2d.idx (and 00800.track_4610.Fra.2d.sub) is the french subtitle stream converted to 2D in VobSub format.
This part seem to be working fine only for one of the 3 subtitles. It occurred in both movies with the 800.track_4610 being selected. How was this track selected instead of the other 2? How can I select the 3 tracks? or force them to be muxed since the files are already created?

Quote:
You can however probably use PDVD to stream the output with the 3D subtitles to your TV. In that case, the 3D subtitles may be shown correctly by the TV. But if you watch the movie on your PC, it is probably better to use the 2D subtitles.
I can stream the MKV to my Samsung Series 7 65" TV. This part works as well, but I can only display and select "00800.track_4610.Fra.2d.idx" subtitle with the exact file name instead of English, French or Spanish. The same is displayed using PowerDVD14 on my PC.

In any event, Ill keep playing with it and experiment. I wish I knew how to manually force the selection of the subtitle for t he MKV container. Right now the track "00800.track_4610.Fra.2d.idx " or "00800.track_4610.Spa.2d.idx " is being selected all the time.

Thanks for your expeditious reply.
I really appreciate this program.