View Single Post
Old 1st February 2015, 09:49   #179  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.57

OK, finally, here is the new version. I have totally rewritten from scratch the part that opens the 3DBD and parses the MPLS files to display the available streams. Previously, that part was made with tsMuxeR, but it was necessary to launch it for all playlists (2D and 3D) of the BD. That was very slow, and there are a lot of bugs in the streams reported by tsMuxeR, so eac3to was used to verify the tsMuxeR output, and I had to write several workarounds for several bugs (like, for example, the bug of the wrong 3D-planes assignments to the subtitle streams). Now, I use my own MPLS parser. It is much much more rapid, and hopefully it has less bugs. The user should not notice major differences, except that the BD is now opened almost instantly. Also, previously, tsMuxeR displayed all streams present in the M2TS (or SSIF) file(s), regardless of the streams referenced in the MPLS file. (That was at the origin of the 3D-planes bug, and after having implemented the workaround, the additional streams were labelled "phantom track" in the BD3D2MK3D GUI.) Now, BD3D2MK3D displays only the streams really referenced in the playlists (without any phantom track). As a consequence, with some BDs, the same movie (with the same angle) can appear several times, with different streams. This is the most notable difference with the previous versions.

Please note that the change described above has many consequences on the internal code, because I have used a more suitable way to store the information internally than the somewhat complex tsMuxeR output. That means that I have had to modify the code in many parts of the program, to adapt it to the new structure. It is therefore possible that new bugs have been introduced, although I've spent much time in verifying everything. Of course, if you find a bug, please report it in this thread. Anyway, use this version with care.

There are also a lot of other changes, most of them minor. They include changes to the way the final file name is built (suggested by Frank above), some new options in several tools and in the settings, and minor bug fixes.

Quote:
# v0.57 (February 1, 2015)
# - Huge change: BD3D2MK3D uses now its own MPLS parser instead of TsMuxeR 3D. Way faster and less bugs!
# - Opening a BD3D is now very fast.
# - Changes in the global label and the streams labels within the MKV container.
# - A lot of minor changes.
# - Better errors handling in case of damaged input files or ISO.
# - Tool -> Convert Audio File to AC3: Added an option to speed up or slow down the audio to adapt it to another frame rate.
# - Changed the extension of the subtitle files from .ogm to .txt.
# - Added Settings -> Chapter Names -> Include chapter times (enabled by default)
# - Added Settings -> Output file name -> Do not add "1080p" (disabled by default)
# - Added Settings -> Output file name -> Do not add "SBS" or "T&B" (disabled by default)
# - "3D" is now added in the output file name only if it is not present in the movie title or when Do not add "SBS" or "T&B" is not ticked
# - When a XML subtitle file is created, the file is now patched with the correct frame rate (instead of the BDSup2Sub default 25 fps)
# - Bug fix: The Add Current Cover Art to MKV File tool was unable to delete an existing cover art attachment before adding the new one
# - Updated MkvMerge and MkvPropEdit to the latest version (v7.5.0 'Glass Culture')
# - Updated Avs2yuv to the latest version (v 0.24bm3)
As usual, download the latest version here: BD3D2MK3D.7z