View Single Post
Old 30th July 2015, 13:30   #473  |  Link
Polar

Thanks, I will give the new version a try on a 16Gb 3D iso.

Yesterday I tried my luck on the conversion of the LG 3D SBS Demo. There were a few caveats, not really your problem, but I just mention it for others in case they run into the same issues.

When running Simple x264/x265 Launcher, I got an error. Something about FFMpegSource2 not found, or does not know FFMpegSource2 ...

After doing some research I found that the avisynth plugin folder on my PC was missing a few important files. So downloaded and copied :

-- ffms2.dll
-- ffms2.lib
-- ffmsindex.exe
-- FFMS2.avsi

into the AviSynth plugins folder under "Program Files (x86)" (Windows 7).

The final product you end up with has an .mk3d extention. Google learned me that you can just rename it to .mkv (in case your player does not support .mk3d).

The file has video and audio playback on my PC. But when playing it from the media server over a Roku 3 client, the sound was corrupted. Video playback was in 3D however. I tested the new created file again on my PC with VLC. Audio OK. I then opened the file in Xmedia Recode. Used settings "copy" for video, but converted audio to mp3. New audio test on the media server: OK.

My server supports AC3, AAC, DTS and DD (not sure about DD+). Is there a way to control the audio output from within BD3D2MK3D ?