View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2022, 12:30   #102  |  Link
Moonbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
BTW, retrieving the forced and default flags from the MKV to automatically tick the corresponding options in tab 2 is on my todo list, but I don't think I'll implement that soon. Sorry.
Great news! I was somehow assuming you already did that, but maybe it was on an ISO rip I saw it, after all. Will wait patiently for this feature to arrive—it’d be a great timesaver if you’re going to convert all your 3D MVC MKV rips to HTAB for a "dumb" player like the FireTV 4K stick. Like I currently do.

Quote:
[…]when the 3D-Plane info is missing, it's usually because there are no 3D-Planes in the badly authored 3DBD. It's very often the case with Asian or Russian BDs.[…]
Seems the Swiss aren’t much better, sometimes. The MKV MVC rip I used was made by myself, from the original "Cargo 3D" Blu-Ray I own: R2, by Atlantis Films/Elite Film AG, EAN 7613059301108 (just in case someone has it).

Quote:
[…]All the rest[…]
Love the possibility of remuxing without reencoding the whole movie!

I’ll go and try your suggestions—thanks for taking the time and writing this detailed explanation! Much appreciated. And thanks @von Suppé, too.

Last edited by Moonbase; 2nd October 2022 at 12:41.
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote