View Single Post
Old 29th January 2009, 21:06   #38  |  Link
idbirch2

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin24 View Post
I'm trying to run the Manager (for the first time), I'm all set up properly... however When I attempt to rename I get an error "Unable to copy fixclpi.exe from C:\Windows\system32 to N:\AVCHD". Then it freezes until it is closed throu Task Manager.

Do I really need to place fixclpi in the specified folder? AVCHDMe doesn't require this???
It is required, it's extracted to system32 when you launch AVCHDManager and then copied to your AVCHD folder in order to apply the fix. I had another user report this on another forum and it was a permissions issue, you must be running a limited user account (probably under Windows Vista). Give yourself full permissions to system32 or make yourself an admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank View Post
This reminds me to report that after I use the program fixclpi.exe remains in the AVCHD folder I rename/change.
Yes, this has ben reported before and I forgot to fix it in the last update. I can reassure everyone though that it does not interfere with the AVCHD structure so it doesn't matter if you leave it. I'll fix it at some point.
idbirch2 is offline   Reply With Quote