View Single Post
Old 27th October 2005, 03:19   #26  |  Link
Egh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisachan

Speaking of "ASS" I'll have to check if the internal sub renderer has been fixed. I really really love MPC, that's practically the only video player I use, I swear by the name of Gabest but that off-by-one-frame softsub is not acceptable.

Oh and speaking of outer filters, it'd be great indeed if Gabest updates other filters, especially VSFilter, since it's weird to see "VSFilter+border fix"--an unofficial build probably taken from CCCP--even in the official Matroska Pack. I'd like to use official, "genuine-gabest" filters, in order to avoid any possible confusion.
Word on the net is (everybody rejoice in unity since gabest reincarnated online!!!) that there's an ASS :P which screws up current VSFilter. Aka simply crashes it. So VSFilter and internal sub renderers need to be fixed, true.

And what "border" fix are you talking about? IIRC MPC cvs build by gabest (0813) had some kind of fix in subs renderer.

About drivers and multi-audio stream switcher -- MPC internal one sucks. It doesn't have proper working selector of audio/subs somehow. So for MKVs there's nothing better than old g00d Haali splitter

So if Gabest could implement applying splitter only to selected extensions only... :P Practically the only file type I allow MPC to split internally is ogm. And only cause Haali is reluctant to implement it in his splitter :P

MKV, AVI, MP4 -- on those Haali works b3st
Egh is offline   Reply With Quote