View Single Post
Old 17th February 2015, 10:35   #182  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Welcome to the Doom9 forums and thanks for your kind words, zaphodalive.

I have never had any subtitle sync issue, and I don't know what could be causing that problem. Have you created the MKV with BD3D2MK3D itself, or have you muxed the streams yourself? Normally, there should be no subtitle delay in the original BD, but of course, if you have used a non-zero number of seconds of black at the beginning of the video (in the last tab), that delay must be taken into account for the mux. BD3D2MK3D takes care of that automatically, but you have to add the delay yourself if you use the MkvMerge GUI.

If you still have the project files, can you send me the _ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs, _MUX_3D_OPTIONS.txt and the BD3D2MK3D.log files (to pgcedit dot g m a i l dot com)? I'll have a look, but I can't promise to find something wrong. Also, what version of BDSup2Sub did you use? (See in the Settings -> BDSup2Sub menu.)

Last question: I'm not really fan of the Marvell movies, and I don't know exactly what movie is Thor 2. Is it Thor, The Dark World? If it's the case, I have that BD here, and I'll try to encode it with hardcoded subtitles. What version of that BD did you have? Sold in which country? And what subtitle stream (language) have you hardcoded?

Last edited by r0lZ; 17th February 2015 at 10:41.