View Single Post
Old 9th June 2022, 16:46   #43  |  Link
Lowpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by varekai View Post
Thank you Lowpro!
Excellent guide!
Thank you so much for the guide, really great with the GUI pictures!
Really appreciate that you took the time to do this.
I'll get started right away. I'm going to start with padding first so that's out of the way.
I have used ffmpeg to do this before, it should work just as well as multiAVCHD?
I can make a batch run of all files.
I'll get back to you on how this project works out.
Thank you and best regards,
varekai
You're welcome, Varekai. And regarding the menus I create using BDRB, I didn't really touch on this in my prior post. The only thing I use BDRB for at this point is to create Quick-Play menus and I never do so by importing the actual titles the Blu-ray is intended for. I generate a given "Quick-Play" menu using a test folder instead. I created a Blu-ray of a 1/2 second blank video file which represents a single title. If I want to create a Quick-Play menu that consists of 7 titles I place 7 copies of that Blu-ray in my test folder, then importing the test folder to BDRB. On import BDRB creates the Quick-Play menu. I then customize the resulting Quick-Play menu to my liking after the fact using BDedit. Using other software such as multiAVCHD I then take my source files, i.e. movie or TV episodes creating a Blu-ray that contains no menu, then integrating the resulting "M2TS/MPLS/CLPI" files for each title with the Blu-ray created using BDRB mirroring the numbering used by BDRB. Once integrating the actual titles I then update each of the playlists (MPLS) ensuring each are calling out the correct M2TS file, i.e. multiAVCHD numbers its files starting with 00000 where BDRB numbers its files starting with 00001. See the first post of this thread for more on this. At the beginning of the post I provide a download link to my test folder if interested. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro; 18th February 2023 at 22:49.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote