View Single Post
Old 26th March 2019, 23:38   #1553  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by albur View Post
I will pot player a try, could be that i have a 1080p Resolution and it cant show the image (2160p) keeping the aspect ratio?
I don't think it's the problem. If the player can load the file and has enough RAM for its buffers, it should be able to display it with the right aspect ratio.

Note also that AFAIK MPC is not able to play 3D-video files. It's certainly not the right player to test your encodings. Pot Player can, but it is relatively difficult to configure. I don't use VLC, PowerDVD and Kodi, so I can't help to configure them.

BTW, there are also some settings related to the aspect ratio in BD3D2MK3D. It seems that the required aspect ratio when encoding in Full-SBS or Full-TAB is not always necessarily coherent for some TVs (notably LG). That problem is not present when you encode in Half-SBS or Half-TAB, but since you prefer the hard way, you may want to experiment with these settings too, although the software players are normally powerful enough to let the user change the aspect ratio manually.

Last edited by r0lZ; 26th March 2019 at 23:44.