View Single Post
Old 4th January 2010, 18:54   #6483  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
t would also be nice to get 24bit FLAC. I don't understand the reason for downmixing it to 16bit?
i don't understand why you need 24 bit audio at all? Do you even know what is difference between 16 bit and 24 bit audio???

Quote:
Yes, I know that. But will it, when it rips the movie and processes the subs with bdsup2sub, grab just the FORCED subs and build those in?
Forced subs we need. All the rest of the english subs(for english speaking people) we don't need.

Typically I rip with eac3to and then I take all the english subs I ripped and open them in bdsup2sub. It tells you if there are any forced. If there are then you export just the forced and import the idx file into mkvmerge(or build them in the image with ripbot). Then you get just the forced and none of the other subs you don't need.
Something tells me that you should select file with BIG FORCED label. Just demux all subtitles next time ,ok?

Quote:
The problem is that i have no sound after the first 50 secs or so. After its shows what happened on the previous episode I get no sound. I don't know what the problem is but the original works find in mpc.
This happens if stream has mix of 2.0 and 5.1 channel audio. Commercials are encoded in stereo but main show is in 5.1. Decoder will add silence if number of channels is changed. Blame that guy who encoded that file.

Last edited by Atak_Snajpera; 4th January 2010 at 19:07.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote