View Single Post
Old 26th December 2022, 18:23   #307  |  Link
maldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Hi maldon, Happy Holidays to you and all forum members, I'm afraid that by deleting the 2 audio buttons and creating the empty spaces, BDedit is not able to save this modification correctly, that's why then you see the menu as it was originally.

If you can leave me the contents of the stream folder, without the main movie of course, I'll see what I can do, also in PM.
Hi ocean, I don't have that blu-ray anymore, I got tired of trying it over and over again, I always get the same thing. My conclusion: it’s impossible to do what I want.

I can send you via PM any other blu-ray and you can try to remove some buttons from its menu. It doesn't matter which blu-ray, you will see that you get always those blank spaces with all blu-rays after removing buttons.

With some blu-rays, the buttons I have removed do not appear in the menu but the blank spaces are always present. Try removing a button from any blu-ray you have and you will see those blank spaces appear. Anyone who tries it will get them. Maybe those blank spaces are a BDedit bug. It's a pity because BDedit is for me an extraordinary software.
maldon is offline   Reply With Quote