View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 01:25   #16  |  Link
twazerty
AVCHDCoder developer

Copy chapter information from the source mkv files is something i already wanted. MKVextract can also extract that information so for me it is nothing more then open the txt and show it in gui. I think I will add it to the next version. Isn't that hard to do

You are absolutely right. Why not making the choice. My GUI is build/will be build so a dummy can use it without messing up some important settings. So I need to find a nice spot to change these settings. I think I will add some buttons to add AUXDATA/BDJO/CERTIFICATE/JAR/META. So you can disable 1 folder or more.

My new version will not use tsMuxer anymore for final muxing(Only for muxing the files not the complete structure). I will use my predefined index.bdmv en MovieObjects.bdmv to build the structure. These are avchd files but deank told me this ain't going to be a problem on most players. (AVCHD index.bdmv on BD25)

If I do want to use tsMuxer for making index.bdmv and MovieObjects.bdmv it can be done for only 1 specific output: No Menu, No forced subs and only 1 item. What do you think?
twazerty is offline   Reply With Quote