View Single Post
Old 12th May 2022, 11:46   #3  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Thank you but, As noted in post #1,
Code:
AudioDelay      =Value("__del__")  # dont work in DgIndexNV - should be Value("3.003")
The quotes around "__del__" together with Value(), make it work (ie set AudioDelay to 0.0) when macro is not inserted (on the odd occasion I think) in DGIndex,
it is a safety measure against script failure (Not sure why it fails insert, maybe dont insert delay in DGIndex when extracting audio to WAV {where any delay is always auto fixed to 0.0 in the WAV}).

DelayAudio(__del__) causes failure as __del__ will not be defined; nor even exist.

Preset __del__ = 0.0 beforehand as another failure prevention solution would where macro IS replaced,
result in 0.0 = 0.0 and script failure "Script Error: Left operand of '=' must be a variable name"

Anyways, Graft PM'ed that is not implemented at present and is in the queue for a coming version of DGIndexNV.

Thanks again.

EDIT: I did actually try with DelayAudio(__del__) but no change, resulted in DelayAudio(__del__) and script failure.
[tried, just in case Dquotes confused DGIndexNV for some reason]

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 12th May 2022 at 12:37.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote