View Single Post
Old 31st August 2012, 12:22   #9  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

David, finally had a little play with it (second version), dont work I'm afraid.

Waveform(window=1,height=0.333,under=false,zoom=1.0) # Set to stated defaults, nothing happens (YV12/YUY2/RGB32
Waveform(window=0,height=0.0,under=false,zoom=1.0) # Set to actual defaults, nothing happens (YV12/YUY2/RGB32
Waveform(window=2,height=0.333,under=true,zoom=1.0) # Green screen (YV12/YUY2/RGB32
Waveform(window=1,height=0.333,under=true,zoom=1.0) # YV12 green screen
Waveform(window=1,height=0.333,under=true,zoom=1.0) # YUY2 green bottom screen
Waveform(window=1,height=0.333,under=true,zoom=1.0) # RGB32 green bottom screen
Waveform(window=1,height=60.0,under=true,zoom=1.0) # YV12 Multicolored Greens

At no time saw any audio graph.

Old version worked fine.

Also, cpp file is not for current dll, it does not compile due to vsprintf_s, needs additional header
and 1 too few args. EDIT: Suggest change vsprintf_s to vsprint, then debug() should work OK I think.

Also some kind of planar misalignment in YV12, and dont like use of memcpy/memset.
Pitch can be greater than Rowsize, and start of row not necessarily aligned at offset 0 WRT pitch,
if you splat the last raster line with memset at size pitch, it can wrap around and mash up memory that does not
belong to the last scanline, offset 0 + pitch is start of next row but the could be mem beween there and end of last row (eg crop).
Did not look any further into code, looks well compilcated.

Keep at,

PS, I was wanting to test the version preroll that I did, as you did not even acknowledge its existence, I guessed
it was of no interest to you and so did not bother any further with it. It has been tested in sofar as it dont crash,
but I did not try to find any dodgy audio to fix.
By the way, typical request for samples is 6000, not 60,000 as I mis-remembered in preroll thread, maybe
about 1/8 second with 48khz audio.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 31st August 2012 at 12:51.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote