View Single Post
Old 17th December 2018, 14:31   #746  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Boulder,
I ran your sample through ExBlend (latest beta Edition), and it seemed to be detecting about 96% of blends.
See this thread first for Didee's Blur inspiration:- https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...hlight=exblend

And then here:- https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...40#post1558840

NOTE, The ExbFile arg dont work properley on Win7 (think M$ must have broken it, also recently seen similar problems posted about Avs+ paths),
so you need give full path (defaults to "ExBlend", need set eg "D:\ExBlend" to fix on Win7+, & maybe Vista).

ExBlend is definitely not intended for this sort of clip, it does however seem to detect it.
Good luck.

EDIT: It even seems to detect without the blur, but give it a whirl with/without.
I did not try with blur.

EDIT: Path problem, where ExbFile="ExBlend" on XP, works fine writing data file to current dir, on W7, says it wrote ok, but file nowhere to be found, dont know where it gets written (if indeed it does at all, search did not find it).

EDIT:
Code:
AVISource("D:\ExB\dreamtheater.264.AVI")
#ExBlend(mode=1,PAL=0,ExBFile="D:\EXB\ExBlend",Debug=true)
ExBlend(mode=2,PAL=0,ExBFile="D:\EXB\ExBlend",Debug=true,Show=5)
Return Last
Dont use directshow.

EDIT: Seems that ChiDragon already reported problems in paths, although I had no idea as to the cause back then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiDragon View Post
On my system, the default location for writing "Exbfile" is the Plugin's dir rather than the script dir. This is a problem because it gets written to the VirtualStore and then isn't read back when set to mode=2. (My plugin is located in %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\)

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 17th December 2018 at 15:16.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote