View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2016, 15:17   #737  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.80

OK, here it is. It is now possible to define the power plan to use when encoding. If you do so, you will also have to define the power plan to restore at the end of the encoding (for safety purposes). There are also some useful tools in the Settings -> Power Plans menu, including the possibility to activate another power plan directly from BD3D2MK3D.

When BD3D2MK3D starts, it checks also several things related to the power plans, and it warns you if it detects something wrong. I did my best to be sure that the original power plan is restored or to warn the user if it's not the case, but I can't certify that the power plan will not change after a crash during an encoding and before you launch BD3D2MK3D again. Let me know if you think that something can still be improved.

It is also possible to open the Power Options control panel from the Power Plans menu, but I don't know if that feature works well under all versions of Windows. Please let me know if that feature doesn't work for you.

Also, FRIMSource is now the default MVC decoder, but note that that setting will not change for existing users. I may come back to DGMVCSource later if it doesn't have the black frames problem any more.
Quote:
v0.80 (January 2, 2016)
- FRIMSource is now the default and recommended MVC decoder. (That setting doesn't change for existing users.)
- Added the Settings -> Power Plans menu to easily avoid problems with the PC going to sleep or hibernate mode.
- Updated the MkvToolnix exes to the latest version (v8.7.0)
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z

Last edited by r0lZ; 2nd January 2016 at 15:26.